I've been tagged! Ciara Gold, a fabulous author and good friend, tagged me on her blog, The Magic Mavens. I thought this would be fun to do so here it is:
1. My husband. After over 18 years of marriage I'm even more in love with him than the day I married him. He's my everything.
2. My kids. They are my pride and joy and sometimes I stop in the middle of the chaos of our lives and think I wouldn't trade this for the world.
3. Writing. The one thing that grounds me. The one thing I do that makes me feel complete (besides the kids and hubby). When I write, I know I'm doing what God put me on this earth to do--entertain people with my stories.
4. A night out with my husband. I just came from a date with him and going out, just the two of us, makes me really, really happy. We've been together almost 25 years (married 18) and we still find so much to talk about and laugh about. If there's one thing I'd recommend to every married couple, its to keep dating after you're married. Its essential to a healthy marriage.
5. Christmas mornings with my kids. The joy, the magic, the anticipation and excitement--you can't beat it.
6. Reading. My passion right beside writing. I'll read anything I can get my hands on, especially romance. If I don't have a book with me, then something's wrong.