My Favorite Quote:

"Never let the odds keep you from pursuing what you know in your heart you were meant to do.” - Leroy "Satchel" Paige

Americn Idol!


If you know me at all, you know I don't watch much TV. I'd rather read. Or write. Or spend time with the family. Lately I've been playing on the Wii Fit. But one show I do watch is American Idol. I'm addicted! I love it. I count the days until it starts. Last night we had a pre-show party and broke out the Rock Band and sang our hearts out to prepare for it.

And it didn't disappoint. I wondered how that 4th judge, Kara, would do. I still can't quite figure out how the voting works. Does Simon overrule? Is he the tie breaker? Either way, it doesn't matter.

As usual there were some good and bad performances. What was up with the b*tch and the bikini? Yeah, she had an okay voice and a more than okay body, but mark my words, that girl will be trouble with a capital T. They're going to regret passing her through.

Can't wait for tonight's show. I might have to belt out another rendition of Pinball Wizard or Livin' on a Prayer to prepare.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Books

Books
2009 EPPIE Finalist

"This extraordinary story has a too die for ending that made this reader's heart leap for joy." ~ 5 Cups, Coffee Time Romance


"I would recommend this one to anyone looking for a passionate tale of love, danger and vampires." ~5 Heartsfrom The Romance Studio

Awards

Awards
Deception

Obsession

Deception

LASR Gives Redemption Best Book

A Forever Kind of Thing