My Favorite Quote:

"Never let the odds keep you from pursuing what you know in your heart you were meant to do.” - Leroy "Satchel" Paige

Killed in the line of duty

I make no secret of the fact that I am a huge supporter of the police. They put their lives on the line daily for people who have no respect for them or the position they hold. They'll willingly sacrifice themselves for those who call them pigs and rant about "no good cops".

To me they are heroes as they should be to everyone.

These two heroes are among our fallen and their killers are up for parole. If you think as I do that a cop killer should never walk free. Please let the parole board know. Link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Books

Books
2009 EPPIE Finalist

"This extraordinary story has a too die for ending that made this reader's heart leap for joy." ~ 5 Cups, Coffee Time Romance


"I would recommend this one to anyone looking for a passionate tale of love, danger and vampires." ~5 Heartsfrom The Romance Studio

Awards

Awards
Deception

Obsession

Deception

LASR Gives Redemption Best Book

A Forever Kind of Thing