My Favorite Quote:

"Never let the odds keep you from pursuing what you know in your heart you were meant to do.” - Leroy "Satchel" Paige

The Best of 2008 - Household Cleaning Products


I thought it would be kind of fun to list some of the best things I've discovered in 2008. Today I'm focusing on cleaning products. Specifically, the Scrubbing Bubbles Shower Cleaner.

This is by far the best product I've come across in years. No more scrubbing your shower. I swear! It's true! Just press the button after the last shower of the day and let those little bubbles go to work.

It takes about 2 weeks for your shower to get completely clean and then you'll have to wipe down your walls about once every ten days but that's it. Wipe. Not scrub. No elbow grease.

I have two of them--one in my shower and the other in the kids' shower and I LOVE it.

(No, I don't work for SC Johnson and have no affiliation with SC Johnson. I just love this product)

1 comment:

  1. Okay, this is a cleaning product kind of - I love my mini-shop vac vacuum. I have had a few bagless vacuums, and they have all failed me. They either clog, or don't really get everything up. I have a dog, two cats and a long haired teenager. I started resorting to my dh's HUGE shop vac for cleaning. That thing cleaned everything! So I bought a smaller version, one that doesn't knock over coffee tables in it's wake, and although I am now back to using bags, which I had wanted to avoid, this thing sucks up everything! It NEVER clogs. In fact, when I vacuum the livingroom, I am also vacuuming the ceiling of the basement room under it!! (joking)
    That's my product of the year.

    ReplyDelete

Books

Books
2009 EPPIE Finalist

"This extraordinary story has a too die for ending that made this reader's heart leap for joy." ~ 5 Cups, Coffee Time Romance


"I would recommend this one to anyone looking for a passionate tale of love, danger and vampires." ~5 Heartsfrom The Romance Studio

Awards

Awards
Deception

Obsession

Deception

LASR Gives Redemption Best Book

A Forever Kind of Thing