My Favorite Quote:

"Never let the odds keep you from pursuing what you know in your heart you were meant to do.” - Leroy "Satchel" Paige

Thank you Romance Junkies!

Romance Junkies awarded Redemption a 5 Ribbon review! This is what the reviewer said:

REDEMPTION is an edge of your seat; thrill a minute, romantic suspense. John and Hope work together to overcome their nightmares and find a new life with each other. Ideally suited, the characters are so well developed that by the time you finish reading this story, you feel you know them. Readers can feel the despair and panic that Hope must have felt out in the blizzard, lost in a snowstorm and five months pregnant. Brimming with intrigue, mystery, steamy, yet tender love scenes and an adventurous plot, I found it impossible to put it down until I was finished reading it. REDEMPTION is one roller coaster ride of an adventure you won’t want to miss!


I am thrilled beyond belief! My goal has always been for my readers to connect with my characters until they feel they really know them.

Thank you Romance Junkies!

Entire review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Books

Books
2009 EPPIE Finalist

"This extraordinary story has a too die for ending that made this reader's heart leap for joy." ~ 5 Cups, Coffee Time Romance


"I would recommend this one to anyone looking for a passionate tale of love, danger and vampires." ~5 Heartsfrom The Romance Studio

Awards

Awards
Deception

Obsession

Deception

LASR Gives Redemption Best Book

A Forever Kind of Thing