My Favorite Quote:

"Never let the odds keep you from pursuing what you know in your heart you were meant to do.” - Leroy "Satchel" Paige

American Idol thoughts

I can't tell you how happy I am that Tatiana got kicked off. Don't get me wrong, she had a great voice but, man, was she a diva or what? She stepped on, kicked, and climbed over anyone she could to make it through Hollywood week. Unfortunately, she didn't think ahead and didn't realize that America was watching and remembering. Don't tick the viewers off. Golden rule of American Idol and she paid the price for it.

I'm excited about the three going on. Danny is probably the best singer of the group, IMO. Alexis nailed it last night and Michael? His story just touches my heart and while I know it takes more than wanting to give more to your family, it is all about the American dream. You have to admire a guy who thinks of his wife and kids like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Books

Books
2009 EPPIE Finalist

"This extraordinary story has a too die for ending that made this reader's heart leap for joy." ~ 5 Cups, Coffee Time Romance


"I would recommend this one to anyone looking for a passionate tale of love, danger and vampires." ~5 Heartsfrom The Romance Studio

Awards

Awards
Deception

Obsession

Deception

LASR Gives Redemption Best Book

A Forever Kind of Thing