My Favorite Quote:

"Never let the odds keep you from pursuing what you know in your heart you were meant to do.” - Leroy "Satchel" Paige

American Idol Hollywood

Is it just me or are you too tired of all the crybabies on American Idol? I don't mind drama but I'm about sick of all the contestants crying. Buck up! Why the heck are you asking for another chance? They said NO!

And what the heck was with the guy with the headband? The one who cried all the time? He wasn't very good and yet he was still passed on. In fact, there were a few that weren't very good and still passed on. What's up with that?

Of course none of that will make me stop watching :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Books

Books
2009 EPPIE Finalist

"This extraordinary story has a too die for ending that made this reader's heart leap for joy." ~ 5 Cups, Coffee Time Romance


"I would recommend this one to anyone looking for a passionate tale of love, danger and vampires." ~5 Heartsfrom The Romance Studio

Awards

Awards
Deception

Obsession

Deception

LASR Gives Redemption Best Book

A Forever Kind of Thing