My Favorite Quote:

"Never let the odds keep you from pursuing what you know in your heart you were meant to do.” - Leroy "Satchel" Paige

National Handwritten Note Day


Far be it for me to disparage the computer. After all, I'm trying to make my living with the written word using the computer. But this I had to pass along. Today is National Handwritten Note Day.

There's nothing like receiving a handwritten note, knowing the note writer took the time to sit down and actually pen a letter. Every Christmas I send letters out to friends I haven't seen or spoken to in a long while and I hand write them. I think it's a little more special to get a handwritten letter rather than a generic computer generated letter.

So today pick up a pen and scribble something on a piece of paper and pop it in the mail. Chances are, the recipient will be really touched that you took the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Books

Books
2009 EPPIE Finalist

"This extraordinary story has a too die for ending that made this reader's heart leap for joy." ~ 5 Cups, Coffee Time Romance


"I would recommend this one to anyone looking for a passionate tale of love, danger and vampires." ~5 Heartsfrom The Romance Studio

Awards

Awards
Deception

Obsession

Deception

LASR Gives Redemption Best Book

A Forever Kind of Thing