My Favorite Quote:

"Never let the odds keep you from pursuing what you know in your heart you were meant to do.” - Leroy "Satchel" Paige

Goals for 2009


I thought it would be fun to list my goals for 2009. If I write them down and especially if I tell people, I'm more likely to work toward them. So (deep breath), here goes:

1. To finish/polish my RS and my paranormal and submit them to my editor NO LATER than March 1st.

2. I would like to sell to Silhouette Romantic Suspense so my goal this year is to finish revising an older RS I wrote a while ago and submit it to Silhouette Romantic Suspense (sometime between March and June 1)

3. Write Shawn's story and submit to editor (after June 1)

4. LOSE WEIGHT! I know this is a cliche for this time of year, but I really, really need to lose some weight. I'm keeping my goal small - 10 pounds. Just enough so my clothes fit better and I feel better about myself. If I achieve that, maybe I'll set another, smaller goal. I won't set a time limit on this one.

5. Earn enough in royalties in 2009 to buy an elliptical machine. I'm hoping by June. I was able to buy a Bowflex with a royalty check in 08 so this shouldn't be too impossible. And just as an added incentive I have this picture posted on my iGoogle page so I see it every time I log in:

1 comment:

Books

Books
2009 EPPIE Finalist

"This extraordinary story has a too die for ending that made this reader's heart leap for joy." ~ 5 Cups, Coffee Time Romance


"I would recommend this one to anyone looking for a passionate tale of love, danger and vampires." ~5 Heartsfrom The Romance Studio

Awards

Awards
Deception

Obsession

Deception

LASR Gives Redemption Best Book

A Forever Kind of Thing