Goals for 2009
I thought it would be fun to list my goals for 2009. If I write them down and especially if I tell people, I'm more likely to work toward them. So (deep breath), here goes:
1. To finish/polish my RS and my paranormal and submit them to my editor NO LATER than March 1st.
2. I would like to sell to Silhouette Romantic Suspense so my goal this year is to finish revising an older RS I wrote a while ago and submit it to Silhouette Romantic Suspense (sometime between March and June 1)
3. Write Shawn's story and submit to editor (after June 1)
4. LOSE WEIGHT! I know this is a cliche for this time of year, but I really, really need to lose some weight. I'm keeping my goal small - 10 pounds. Just enough so my clothes fit better and I feel better about myself. If I achieve that, maybe I'll set another, smaller goal. I won't set a time limit on this one.
5. Earn enough in royalties in 2009 to buy an elliptical machine. I'm hoping by June. I was able to buy a Bowflex with a royalty check in 08 so this shouldn't be too impossible. And just as an added incentive I have this picture posted on my iGoogle page so I see it every time I log in:
Posted by Sharon Cullen